Gamer IDs

PSN ID: nstalkie

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma general thread

Siliconera and Gematsu have reported that Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma now has a console release date of October 24th for Japan, and only for the PS3. If there will be an XBOX release is unknown at the moment.

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/blazblue-...n-this-october
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/16...d-yuki-terumi/

Also noted were the additions of two new characters to the roster; Kagura Mitsuki, whose origins are unknown, and Yuki Terumi, the former name of Hazama who is the main villain of the series. It's unknown how these characters will be distributed other than that pre-orders will be able to get Yuki Terumi with their order. It's unknown if these characters are DLC or not (maybe Kagura is just there and you can unlock Yuki Terumi by finishing story mode for example).

I'm really looking forward to this one !

I'll keep this post up to date when new information arrives, like I'm doing with the Guilty Gear thread.
    Last edited by nstalkie; 17-04-2013 at 07:11 AM.

With the release scheduled so far into the future, what are the odds of having a worldwide release this year? Either way, fingers crossed it's at least region free.

Gamer IDs

http://shoryuken.com/2013/04/16/blaz...ers-announced/

Some additional info from that article:

Chrono Phantasma will cost 7140 yen and features three story scenarios: Chrono Phantasma, The Six Heroes, and Sector Seven. The main storyline will be around 10 hours long, while the other two will clock in at around half that. When combined with the true story path, everything will add up to about 30 hours. Network mode will include a world map feature, allowing you to control your avatar, select a versus machine, and begin an online match, all with chat functionality included.

Kagura Mutsuki will be voiced by Keiji Fujiwara. He is a charge character with only two special moves: a projectile and an anti-air. His appropriately named Drive “Stance” allows him to enter a different stance and utilize other moves.

Hazama’s voice actor, Yuuichi Nakamura, will also fill the role of Yuki Terumi. He is being offered as a special pre-order DLC bonus. Terumi has more Distortion Drives than special moves, and his Drive makes building Heat Gauge easier.

(Also check out the pictures from that article)

Follow MyNameIsE On Twitter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Simple Barbatos PSN ID: INTERNET-DIVIDER
    Oh sweet, I'm thinking about using Jin but mess about with Amane for those midscreen confirms. Any good import sites? I know only of Play-Asia, CD Japan and Yes-Asia for Japanese games.

Gamer IDs

I think I'll stick with Hazama but this new Terumi seems cool too. Got to see what he's actually like ofcourse.
    Maybe I'll pick up Rachel again or learn Relius (who I always wanted to learn but I didn't have the patience). Of the new characters I'm most interested in Azrael, with Amane in second place.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
    With the release scheduled so far into the future, what are the odds of having a worldwide release this year? Either way, fingers crossed it's at least region free.
    I hope they don't plan to translate that 30 hour story mode in 5 different languages, cause that will for sure take some time

Still no Kokonoe?... well I'll still be playing it just for Nu. Bullet and Amane seam pretty cool as well so i'll probably give them a go as well.

this is the probably the Last chance I give BB a try as the last 2 iterations were pretty boring... none of the new characters really appeal to me whatsoever. so I probably go back to Ragna/makoto. I might get the Japanese version for a change as i kinda hate the stupid dub anyway.

Gamer IDs

A new character has been announced and it's one where fans have been waiting for for a long time !
    http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/otaku_b...8/689658af.jpg